CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside...

And apparently I need to turn the heat up. This is how I found Zoey this afternoon. She was all cuddled down in a blanket with only her cute little head poking out. Tonight I was finishing up some laundry. I went to get a second armful of clothes out the dryer and when I got back Trav asked me where my dog was. I looked around and couldn't see her, which is odd because she is usually right on my heels. I started to worry she was getting herself into trouble somewhere. I called her name and this appeared in my laundry:

She had burrowed down into the middle of the warm clothes and poked her head out when she heard her name. I guess we need to quit being so cheap and turn the heat up.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.