CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Less Than a Week to Go!!!

It's official (well almost)! We're going to be homeowners. We are scheduled to close on our house on June 16th at 8:30 in the morning. I can hardly contain my excitement. Sharing one room with my entire family (me, Trav, Annabelle the dog, and Jack and Zoey the cats (Gizmo the sugar glider couldn't quite fit)) definitely gets old fast. And I am tired of mooching off of my inlaws. I can't wait to get my own space back. I think I am going to move my stuff into the guest bathroom just so I can have my own sink (I've never had that before). I want to start moving our stugg in as soon as we get the keys but Trav thinks we should wait until the weekend. I even want to just have a sleepover on the floor if we can't our stuff in but Trav still says no. Well, I'll keep you posted on how things go.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Woo Hoo! That's exciting. Congrats! I'm with you - I would totally camp out in the new house the day you get the keys. Fun!!

Amie said...

Poo on Travis I say you can move in whenever you want! Or are you still not the boss of your life;) Well I'm excited for you and we'll for sure have to come down and see your new place. Miss you tons dude...come back;)

Amie said...

Oh yeah and my favorite was when you steamed morgan! I laughed at that comment forever! That was a very good and bad day...good thing I had you there with me:)