CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Here it is!!

Here are some pictures of our new house. Try to ignore the awful bunny wallpaper and the gross carpet. It is going to be a work in progress. We are so excited to have a home of our own. Now starts all of the hard work. Master Bedroom
1/2 of our super sweet walk in closet
Master Bath . This is going to be Trav's.
2nd bedroom. Someday there'll be a baby in it.
Family Room Fireplace
View to kitchen and dining from family
Bathroom. This is going to be mine
Upper landing complete with a laundry shoot.
Loft that we will eventually turn into a third bedroom when we need it. Front with my first ever garage.
Living Room
Dining Room
Kitchen with more cabinets than I've ever had.
It also has a pantry for my Diet Pepsi.

3 comments:

Amie said...

DOn't worry Pam, I can look past the "cute" wallpaper. It looks awesome and I'm so excited for you! I love tha tyou took a picture with your car in the garage...are you trying to make me jealous? haha

Anonymous said...

Cute House Pam.. I can't wait to come and see it.
Looks like you need a lawn mower. Oh wait I have one in my shed for ya.

Somers said...

Hey Pam, I love the blog. Your house does have a ton of potential. I think it is more fun to do the updating yourself because you get to pick everything out! Where are you working now, or looking? We really ought to get together, hopefully we will meet up at the 5 yr. reunion. -Clara