CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Baby Update

No, unfortunately I'm still not pregnant so I am going to blog about the only babies I have. I can't believe how fast our little Trigger is growing. He's huge and he still has a lot left to grow. When we brought him home at 8 weeks he weighed 12 lbs.
At 12 weeks he jumped to 24 lbs.

At 16 weeks he was 33 lbs.
When he was neutered at 19 weeks he weighed in at 33.8 lbs.
Now at 24 weeks he's 47 lbs and looking way more like a dog than puppy.
I think he looks so cute when he runs. His whole face flops.
His "big" sister always makes sure she gets some attention too.
Annabelle is sittin' pretty and Trigger is just sitting and he's still a ton taller than her. This picture was taken five weeks ago so he's even taller now.
I'm going to miss his little puppy face.
Jack still hates Trigger. He won't be in the same room as the puppy.
Zoey doesn't seem to mind though.

2 comments:

jdust said...

What a fun trip. I love Bear Lake too. your babies are so cute. I am glad that you guys had such a great time!

Somers said...

I can't believe how fast Trigger has grown. It is amazing, and he is so cute. Christian has had two years to grow and he still can't break 23 lbs! But sometimes I think he might be more puppy than child.