CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Better Late than Never

So Halloween has come is way gone. Which means so has my 25th birthday. We kept Halloween a little bit more low key this year. Because Trav is so busy working full time, going to grad school at Westminster, playing in a basketball league, and playing in a flag football league we weren't able to plan the party in advance like we should have. By the time we got around to organizing it only a few of our family members could make it. It was nice only have a few people in my house rather than forty though. We just hung out and ate food. Here we are in our costumes.
My mom the clown.

Most of the people who were able to make it.

I was a Ute fan. Notice the horns, tail, and pitch fork.
I swear I got a rash from wearing that awful shirt.
Trav was some kind of a crazy zombie doctor.
He does crazy well.
The yummy punch.
The food I made way too much of so I was eating it for a week.
Mummy pizzas on left and mummy dogs on right. The picture on the recipe for the pizzas looked much more like mummies though. Mine were more like blobs of cheese with two random olives.
These were supposed to be fingers.
Brain dip.
We had the party the night before Halloween since people are usually busy with their own Halloween traditions. Trav ended up going to the Ute game on Halloween since it was the only game he could make to this year due to the hunts and school. This is how Trav went to the game. I'm considering a career change and becoming a makeup artist.
Travis loves to decorate the house and he works so hard on it that I wanted to add a few pictures of the house.
This is his "window display" complete with a pirate skeleton and Michael Myers (you can't really see him in the pic though)

You had to walk under a spiders web to get to the front door. The two lights toward the bottom of the pic are the eyes of the giant turrantula.
Were you aware of the giant monster that lives in our home?
Even though we didn't do a whole lot for Halloween it was a blast. I am glad we decided to the party last minute because I probably wouldn't have celebrated Halloween or my birthday without it. Hopefully we'll be a little more on the ball next year.

0 comments: