CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 21, 2008

ABC's

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Travis and my mom even though I don't get to talk to her as much anymore as I used to.
C-Cake or Pie: Pie but just barely.
D-Day: Saturday, because I can sleep in as long as I want.
E- Essential Item: Diet Pepsi. I have a pretty strong addiction.
F- Favorite Color: Pink and Pink
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Definitely bears
H-Home town: West Bountiful, Utah
I- Indulgences: Stupid reality TV shows. I can't seem to get enough. I love them all.
J- January or July?: July is too hot and January is too cold but I pick July cause I'm sick of the cold. (I'm sure that will change when I'm stuck in this old house without AC. Yuck!)
K-Kids: Just furry ones
L-Life is incomplete without: Spending time with family. That's why we take the long drive down to SLC and back almost every weekend. Double yuck!!
M- Marriage Date: Aug.6, 2005
N- Number of Siblings: 1 older sister, 1 younger dorky brother
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: I'm scared to death of dead things and all that goes with them like cemetaries, funerals, mounted deer heads etc. and aliens of course.
Q- Quote: OMG!! (said in a really annoying valley girl voice)
R- Reason To Smile: Do you have to have a reason?
S- Season: Spring and Fall when it's not too hot or too cold
T- Tag Three: Hayley, Holly, and Jen
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I asked my husband for an interesting fact about me that other people don't really know about and he said that I sleep more than other person in the world. I disagree.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I'm definitely a carnivore.
W- Worst Habit: Saying freaking like every other word.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I don't have an opinion on either.
Y-Your favorite food: Italian even though it gives me a way bad belly ache every time I have it.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

1 comments:

Amie said...

Don't you mean your favorite colors are blush and bashful? haha