CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

What I Do All Day

I thought I'd share a little bit about what I do all day. Here are some pictures of two of my projects. The first house is a small remodel and decorating job we did. It's still not 100% finished but it looks 100% better. I'll have to get a before picture. The second bunch of pictures of a home I started when I was on I my internship almost two years ago. The house is almost finished and I can't wait to see it once everything is done and cleaned up. Keep in mind that it is still under construction and there aren't any lights installed. Just click play to bring up the album.

1 comments:

Holly said...

Pam, those houses are beautiful! Even unfinished they look like they will be amazing. It looks like it's been so much work. Will they be in the Parade of Homes this year? I'll be back in Logan the last week of May. You need to give me a private tour!